Solving supply convoy reinfs before 1.5

Icarus

Solving supply convoy reinfs before 1.5

Post by Icarus »

According to the 1.5 changelog, there is a bug making some missions harder than intended:
Fix bug causing forced reinforcement missions (haven defense, supply convoy) to use the wrong reinforcement rules leading to much more difficult reinforcements.
That sounds like a simple INI tweak to me, if I knew where to do it.

Does anyone know how I could solve this bug for myself, in 1.4?
Clibanarius

Re: Solving supply convoy reinfs before 1.5

Post by Clibanarius »

http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... _LW#p45577

In XComLW_Overhaul.ini search for MISSION_REINFORCEMENT_MODIFIERS and add the following below the existing entries:

+MISSION_REINFORCEMENT_MODIFIERS=(MissionType=SupplyConvoy_LW, BucketModifier=0.0, ReinforcementsCap=-1, QueueOffset=0, ReinforcementsTrigger=eReinforcementsTrigger_MissionStart)
+MISSION_REINFORCEMENT_MODIFIERS=(MissionType=Defend_LW, BucketModifier=0.0, ReinforcementsCap=-1, QueueOffset=0, ReinforcementsTrigger=eReinforcementsTrigger_MissionStart)
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

Sorry, I looked for other threads dealing with this but didn't see that one. Thanks. Too bad we can't fix it completely ourselves.
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

I thought that WAS fixing it entirely ourselves.
JulianSkies

Post by JulianSkies »

Clibanarius wrote:I thought that WAS fixing it entirely ourselves.
Not quite a complete fix.
What that fix does is change the offset (meaning the reinforcements don't start at the tail end of the reinforcement schedule), but it doesn't changes the actual reinforcement table being used, since that can't be done via .ini edits. Meaning it's still the wrong enemies appearing.