User Interface Design

Zork

Re: User Interface Design

Post by Zork »

nmkaplan wrote:You can assign a soldier to train in the AWC directly from the "AWC perks" window in the soldier view. There's a button in the top right corner of the window that shows the perks. It says "train perk". No need to click on the AWC building in the avenger at all.
Yes I have seen it but not before have post OP, very well hidden button.

But once you noticed it for me it does better the trick than loop with tab in AWC.

It's still a burden because many of my training are linked to squad so I want start from squads panel but then it's a burden to go through view and find there the soldiers candidates for AWC, and repeat with another squad if I want check more options.

Defend the UI design isn't helping, no the UI design isn't good, which doesn't mean the mod is unplayable, and for sure some mods definitely improve the UI. Still if it would be a real paid release, I'm pretty sure it would have a lot more negative feedback about the UI. I already explained with some examples why a relatively same UI works worse with LW2 context than vanilla game.
NOT a tactical/strategy expert player, playing LW2 at Easy. Rather old so I appreciate not be bothered by excessive familiarity, I'm not your friend and will never be. Refuse to learn English well so don't attempt learn it to me, thank you. :-)
RookieAutopsy

Re: User Interface Design

Post by RookieAutopsy »

Awesome, thanks.