Supply Generation

stefan3iii

Supply Generation

Post by stefan3iii »

Anyone know the exact math for supply generation in havens?

I noticed on Joinrbs stream, he had 13 rebels on supply, with 19 days until the supply drop, and was only going to generate 154 supply. That didn't seem right, in my games I don't think I've ever seen 13 rebels generate less than 250 supplies per drop in my games, at least before faceless steal a bunch. So I'm a little confused if I'm missing something there.
faket15

Re: Supply Generation

Post by faket15 »

Base value is 1 Supply per day for a level 1 Rebel, 1.5 for level 2 and 2 for level 3. 154 in 19 days with 13 rebels probably means he had one level 2 rebel, either a Radio Tower or an Engineer advisor and the Rural Checkpoints Dark Event was active. Rural Checkpoints reduces the amount of supplies gathered by half.
stefan3iii

Post by stefan3iii »

faket15 wrote:Base value is 1 Supply per day for a level 1 Rebel, 1.5 for level 2 and 2 for level 3. 154 in 19 days with 13 rebels probably means he had one level 2 rebel, either a Radio Tower or an Engineer advisor and the Rural Checkpoints Dark Event was active. Rural Checkpoints reduces the amount of supplies gathered by half.
Ah ok, it must've been the dark event, completely forgot about that one. Thought I was going crazy, or that supply generation was nerfed in a new patch.
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

The typical rate I've seen is, for a full 21 days in a region with a tower, 25 supplies per lv1 resisty.