What exactly is the formula for getting supplies?

idleray

What exactly is the formula for getting supplies?

Post by idleray »

Asking because in my impression you should get around 500 supplies per month from a liberated region with engineer + 13 rebels on supply, but I'm only getting ~380ish.

I saved and ran the scan to the end of the month to make sure no faceless, and yep: 380 supplies from engineer + relay + 13 rebels. I feel like I'm being shortchanged somehow.
fowlJ

Re: What exactly is the formula for getting supplies?

Post by fowlJ »

How long have you been gathering supplies from the region? There's a soft limit of 2000-3000 supplies that can be gathered at maximum efficiency from a region, at which point the amount gained starts to scale down, reaching a minimum of half efficiency after collecting twice the initial supply limit.

If that's not the problem then conceivably one of the +20% modifiers isn't applying correctly, since ~380 is in the ballpark for Engineer + Tower, but is short of Engineer + Tower + Liberation.

Also make sure you were gathering supplies for the entire month, as they are collected per rebel per day, so less time working = less supplies.
idleray

Post by idleray »

Oh I see, I didn't start from the beginning of the month, so that's why.

However, I've searched the forums and couldn't find anything on how supplies were calculated. Does anyone know the specifics?
fowlJ

Post by fowlJ »

1 Supplies per rebel per day. Level 2 rebels (with 2 AWC perks) produce 1.5 instead, Level 3 rebels (with 4 AWC perks) produce 2. +20% each for an engineer, a radio tower, or a liberated region.
8wayz

Post by 8wayz »

Just to add, if one of the rebels is a Faceless, they should actually hinder you, instead of adding to your supplies per day. I think it is -1 but will have to check.

In general, if you have 13 level 1 rebels that means 13 supplies/day. Add to that 20% each for an engineer, radio tower and liberated region up to a total of 60%. That will make it 20,8 supplies/day. You can easily reach above 600 supplies per month.

As noted, their is a soft limit on how many supplies you may obtain globally before the efficiency falls. IT should be 2500-3000 and I think it is difficulty dependent.

Once you reach this limit, your efficiency will slowly drop to 50% per rebel.