Perks that are amazing if they were on a different class

Jarno Mikkola

Re: Perks that are amazing if they were on a different class

Post by Jarno Mikkola »

SonnyWiFiHr wrote:I have shredding Gunner. Only two classes capable of shredding should be Technical and Grenadier .
Shredding should be removed from grenades and should come as perk for Grenadier.
Rest should use AP rounds.
Well if you increase the grenade damage by 1, or make it just a standard 4 with dropping damage with distance, remove the normal shredding and add it to a perk that replaces the additional grenade damage, this could work.

But that doesn't remove the gun shredding ability that anyone can get. Hmm, on a related thing, the Advent Mecs could have more Armor and less HPs. Similar to the Shen DLCs robots..
SonnyWiFiHr

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

I use AP grenade mod. Lowering radius to 4 or 3 is fine - it have negative shred and normal damage. Dmg can go up but it is not needed.

Fancy aliens grenades are fine but WW I grenade against armor is strange. AP Armor piercing is only way to deal with armor. Better AP vs better Armor.
We already have plasma weapons (first used in WW 2 to break armor of fortresses in Belgium).
Bazooka is most famous . RPG is known to all people.
There is little known hand grenade because this things are hard to use - but with luck Avenger crew will find solution to equip them on Grenadier's Grenade launcher .
Gun shredding ability is reserved for better and bigger chassis - SPARK. Equip them with cannon, Gunners for shred also need cannon. All else RPG - cheap way of plasma weapons ( there is no asset for that currently in game). Sniper cannon is in use today - 20 mm sniper is actually cannon (12,7 anti tank rifle is in use from WWI)
The Preacher
Qtas

Post by Qtas »

The perks system is one of the cool things in this game
I can not wait
Play in several different games, Red Dead Demptetion, Crysis 2, Mario trolleys and other computer games. I have often played in the Rocket League. I play rocket with my sons. I found a large shop where I buy boxes and items. In my opinion, buying money is a good thing. Recently added a new Accelerator Crate, I have already earned a few and bought a few. All the cosmetics I buy improve my appearance only - they do not affect how the vehicle plays. RL is a brilliant game. Here is a list of crates you can buy on Odealo
Accelerator Crate (Newest crate) https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league
Player's Choice Crate (My favorite crate with great RL items inside) and next is Turbo Crate.