Resistance ring in LWotC

Sparky79

Resistance ring in LWotC

Post by Sparky79 »

So just to put up an idea, if you dont have it already.
It would be a shame to loose out on the mechanic of the resistance ring. The LW version of it could be that you have the selection of covert ops each month (same as now), send a team of 2-3 (same as now) and then play it like either an ambush mission (run) or rescue mission (sneak) depending on the covert op.

In a way combine the resistance ring operations with typical LW infiltration operation.
SonnyWiFiHr

Re: Resistance ring in LWotC

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

I would like system where you send officer or soldier to build resistance from scratch. Scripted missions, etc.
Now I have pre-build heavens and I don't have feeling that I m resistance. Just a cell in - whole Earth is in rebellion .

Build up resistance should be build up resistance. Arm the resistance, supply resistance, manage resistance and set Targets for resistance (strategy). Move the resistance is more complex but I will also like that .

And we need more Smilies ;) ;) ;) :o
The Preacher
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

SonnyWiFiHr wrote: Now I have pre-build heavens and I don't have feeling that I m resistance. Just a cell in - whole Earth is in rebellion .
Actually, you are just a cell in the global resistance. Your cell is rising to prominence and slowly taking command but resistance was there long before Bradford took you out of stasis.
SonnyWiFiHr

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

I have check list.
It says Build up resistance.
Lets build up resistance one by one OR just use Additional Mission Type-s. This mod handle equipment of resistance like - you have to research & buy equipment. This is already out on Steam.
Soldier can get boost to recruit 1st rebel or to detect mission Rescue VIPs . Everything is already here and there (Steam) just few tweaks
OR
I like more Advent than resistance lets play ADVENT ( can't find this kind of mod) .
OR
Just give resistance mobile phone - they can handle this. We lost Earth with XCom. Irony

Still no new Smilies. Can I upload few :D :D :) ;)
The Preacher