Center Mass,Lethal Crit Damage

Johrdan

Center Mass,Lethal Crit Damage

Post by Johrdan »

Center mass increase 1 crit damage and Lethal Increase 3 crit damage,can you confirm that if is a perfect information bug.

And the fleche or slash attack do crit damage same as the base damage,incresing with range.
Thats is my first long war 2 playthrough,and i think that is incorrect.
Thrair
Long War 2 Crew

Re: Center Mass,Lethal Crit Damage

Post by Thrair »

Johrdan wrote:Center mass increase 1 crit damage and Lethal Increase 3 crit damage,can you confirm that if is a perfect information bug.

And the fleche or slash attack do crit damage same as the base damage,incresing with range.
Thats is my first long war 2 playthrough,and i think that is incorrect.

Well, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean, but I can tell you that Lethal has an unlisted damage bonus on crits. It increases damage by 2 on a normal hit, and by 3 on a crit. In effect, it adds to "base" weapon damage (and the +50% crit damage based on said value), rather than simply additional weapon damage. Alpha Mike Foxtrot similarly provides +4 damage on a normal hit, and +6 damage on a crit.

This was added during internal 1.3 playtesting when Alpha Mike Foxtrot was bein' discussed as part of the overall discussion on Sharpshooter balance. It was brought up that one reason AMF wasn't as good as Mayhem (the LW1 version) was, among other things, that Mayhem increased crit damage while AMF did not. So JL added the extra crit damage as a small buff the the perk. However, the localization was not adjusted to note this change, as localization changes are a fair amount of work for something relatively minor.

Center Mass, by the way, does not increase crit damage. It merely provides a flat +1 damage on all shots.

I have no idea what you're asking regarding Fleche.
Johrdan

Re: Center Mass,Lethal Crit Damage

Post by Johrdan »

Let me explain better,The shinobe sword is doing a lot of crit damage,which compares to the base damage that the enemy takes.
Ex:My shinobe will slash a drone,the damage is 9-12,and crit damage is 9.

I think this can be a perfect information bug,also i can confirm that center mass increase +1 crit damage.