Typical numbers of soldiers may/june

Icarus

Typical numbers of soldiers may/june

Post by Icarus »

How many soldiers, squaddie upwards, do you usually have around the end of may/beginning of june? Including difficulty level, if possible.

Because at my current go, I can't shake the feeling that I used to have a lot more guys doing missions at this point. Between 5 guys in AWC/GTS, 5 guys as advisors and 2 sleepig off their injuries, I only have 3 regular teams out. Part of it is me keeping 4 guys as recruits for later psi, but still....
Psieye

Re: Typical numbers of soldiers may/june

Post by Psieye »

My current Commander campaign is at May 14. Barracks says I have 10 available, 3 wounded, 18 unavailable (on missions, in tubes, as advisors). 3 KIA. Nobody is a Rookie.

I have to stretch (read: remove advisors) to field 4 squads. I typically do. I also note you have 5 regions contacted: that's a whole squad tied up advising.
My three 8-man GOp squad Commander campaigns:
1st
2nd
3rd
8wayz

Post by 8wayz »

I usually have between 35 and 40 soldiers, including one Spark, at the end of May. You will need all the manpower you can get, but I contact 2, mostly 3 regions, so I can safely field 3 full squads out there and still have some be on training and recuperating from wounds.

I am playing on Commander currently.
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

Okay, so my 42 soldiers on June 10th actually aren't bad (Commander difficulty). Thanks.