Discussion of current Legendary campaign

SonnyWiFiHr

Re: Discussion of current Legendary campaign

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

Non timed missions you can play like you played commander but don't forget that advent now can hit you in high cover frequently.
You can't get Commander aim assist of +15 (cheat) if you miss (graze do not count) on next shot. This is why I play Legendary - No Aim Cheating hits for me

Timed - I m currently doing bomb everything and be fast (screw loot) with no wounds above 10 days (luck).
- This will open second region and more missions for me. If your barrack are thin second region can be too much. But I always end better with more missions on map.
- 3rd region ? When Strength is up and Vigilance is above 6. Easier missions will level up rookies and loosing vigilance in 1st and 2nd region will produce more troop column if Strength is higher than vigilance or I will get more missions after cooldown (I don't need more mission after 3rd region)
- It seems that jailbreak are most important mission on Legendary to build strong rookie spawning heavens. (After Scientist)
- POI is crap . I will not risk squad for 12 alloys and 6 crystals but i will risk it for intel.
- Why people likes POI only thing I usually get is not worth scanning time.
The Preacher