How to see vigilance?

llll BlackFlag

How to see vigilance?

Post by llll BlackFlag »

First time back longwarring since 1.5 released. I noticed in the patch notes region vigilance should be visible now but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Xenos' Phobia

Re: How to see vigilance?

Post by Xenos' Phobia »

I believe vigilance is still hidden from the player. This is the only mention of vigilance in the 1.5 release notes.
johnnylump wrote:- Region vigilance gets a little sticker. Reduced the the number of workers at an outpost for the baseline vigilance decay time of 1 week from 9 to 7; reduced the impact of having more or less than that from a max of 3 days to 2.
SonnyWiFiHr

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/fil ... =925598042

Other way is to count missions they add +1 to Vigilance. Your aim is to keep it at 7 max if you wan't extra missions in region.
You will have missions even you hit more than 7 Vigilance but for early game this is your number for best results.
After you do 4-5 missions in region start doing one mission per 7-14 days to keep low vigilance or wait
Vigilance will decay one point for 7-10 days depending on haven size (how many rebels you have on duty influence this).
Then mission cycle will start again.

Or expand in to new region. Or expand as much as you can - no need for counting Vigilance and you will have more missions than you need.
I usually hit more than 7 in starting region quite fast (on commander) so I expand from start.
The Preacher
gimrah
Long War 2 Crew

Post by gimrah »

Xenos' Phobia wrote:I believe vigilance is still hidden from the player. This is the only mention of vigilance in the 1.5 release notes.
johnnylump wrote:- Region vigilance gets a little sticker. Reduced the the number of workers at an outpost for the baseline vigilance decay time of 1 week from 9 to 7; reduced the impact of having more or less than that from a max of 3 days to 2.
Yeah I believe that's supposed to read "stickier". I.e. it doesn't decay as fast.

It's still meant to be an invisible mechanic.