Liberated my first region

Share strategy and tips here.
Elfich

Liberated my first region

Post by Elfich »

Is the "intel job" still needed in a region that has been liberated? I worked on fill my first three comm channels and then had the existing haven workers doing mostly intel work, with 1 or 2 doing recruitment and supply. Now that I have liberated one of those regions, can I get it doing something else now?
jztemple

Re: Liberated my first region

Post by jztemple »

I'd like to know this as well, since I've just liberated my first region too. And the mission took four hours...
Amineri

Post by Amineri »

Some missions are definitely long, so hopefully you see now why we didn't want to make every mission long.

There is some benefit to having soldiers on intel still in a liberated region. I mean, ADVENT can always come back, right?
dodger

Post by dodger »

jztemple wrote:I'd like to know this as well, since I've just liberated my first region too. And the mission took four hours...
So... I'm about to start my first mission like this, at 188% infiltration now, and what I'm hearing is that I should save and quit and wait until after work tomorrow since my alarm goes off to get up for work in about 6 hours... right?
AmiSayed

Post by AmiSayed »

Amineri wrote:There is some benefit to having soldiers on intel still in a liberated region. I mean, ADVENT can always come back, right?
was looking for this. thanks :)
trihero

Post by trihero »

Higher infiltration doesn't seem to affect those headquarter raid missions very much, I was at 200% and got 38 enemies O.o
Arcalane

Post by Arcalane »

trihero wrote:Higher infiltration doesn't seem to affect those headquarter raid missions very much, I was at 200% and got 38 enemies O.o
I think it's still worthwhile for cutting down your skyranger response time, unless HQ Assaults have some special override.

The 0% infil evac timer is a lot longer than the 200% infil evac timer. More than long enough for your squad to get wiped out if things start going south... ;)