Officers Leaderships

Share strategy and tips here.
Kelvorn

Officers Leaderships

Post by Kelvorn »

I was wondering if anyone knows how this scales and if there is a cap to the bonuses. I cant seem to find any information regarding this ability. Thank you
dodger

Re: Officers Leaderships

Post by dodger »

MINOR CODE SPOILER BELOW! STOP READING YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Part of the puzzle here:

Imagepost image

Looks like each mission previously taken between an officer and squadmate increases covertness by 0.75%, with a cap at 25% (cap would be 33-34 missions together)

Will is increased 1 per mission up to a cap of 40, and dodge 1 per mission up to a cap of 20.
Aim and Defense are also listed in the code, but at 0/0 so looks like no affect.

These may be base numbers that have other modifiers elsewhere in the code too though.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

What is "covertness?" An infiltration modifier I assume?
Kelvorn

Post by Kelvorn »

dodger wrote:MINOR CODE SPOILER BELOW! STOP READING YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Part of the puzzle here:

Imagepost image

Looks like each mission previously taken between an officer and squadmate increases covertness by 0.75%, with a cap at 25% (cap would be 33-34 missions together)

Will is increased 1 per mission up to a cap of 40, and dodge 1 per mission up to a cap of 20.
Aim and Defense are also listed in the code, but at 0/0 so looks like no affect.

These may be base numbers that have other modifiers elsewhere in the code too though.
Thank you very much this is exactly what I was looking for.
dodger

Post by dodger »

GavinRuneblade wrote:What is "covertness?" An infiltration modifier I assume?
yeah, same thing that makes SMGs take less infiltration time and cannons take more, etc.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

dodger wrote:
yeah, same thing that makes SMGs take less infiltration time and cannons take more, etc.
Its odd to see it expressed as a percentage so small and to have higher be better: I would have assumed a base number that gets reduced by modifiers to make team size impact smaller. Does it instead change how fast the percentage infiltrated fills directly?
dodger

Post by dodger »

GavinRuneblade wrote:
dodger wrote:
Its odd to see it expressed as a percentage so small and to have higher be better: I would have assumed a base number that gets reduced by modifiers to make team size impact smaller. Does it instead change how fast the percentage infiltrated fills directly?
I think it's a reduction in the amount of required infiltration time that solider being in the squad adds...