Good PG Projects

Share strategy and tips here.
trihero

Re: Good PG Projects

Post by trihero »

You actually get one of the 3 weapon mods back when you finish the research, so they are not totally consumed. You have to research each tier in order (the first tier just says like "suppressor" in the PG research tab when it really means basic suppressor).
Skeazix

Post by Skeazix »

It looks like you can skip tiers, I've never worked on the projects for weapon mods and in my list I have one that would give me advanced expanded magazines, because I picked up 3 in my last mission. How many supplies does it cost to make the mod after you finish the project?
trihero

Post by trihero »

Skeazix wrote:It looks like you can skip tiers, I've never worked on the projects for weapon mods and in my list I have one that would give me advanced expanded magazines, because I picked up 3 in my last mission. How many supplies does it cost to make the mod after you finish the project?
It's 20 supplies for advanced, 30 for elite. I don't actually remember basic cost since I don't make them :S
nightwyrm

Post by nightwyrm »

Basic ones are 10.
seananigans

Post by seananigans »

nightwyrm wrote:Basic ones are 10.
This may depend on difficulty level, but I've noticed the base weapon mod PG projects vary in price. Scopes and one or two other things seem to be 30 supplies, and the others 20 supplies. I have the PG -33% cost continent bonus, so currently my tier 1 projects are either 20 supplies or 13 supplies (this is how I reverse engineered the original prices). I'm on Veteran, if that helps.

Tangentially, could I suggest an overall reduction in cost for these projects (or a refund of the 2-3 mods you're using to reverse engineer so you can build them yourself), and an addition of PG projects, or some way, to upgrade mods through the tiers? I'm finding that I'm just overloaded with tier 1 mods, and tier 2 and 3 are extremely hard to come by. So much so that I'm extremely hesitant to even do a tier 2 or 3 PG project for something important like scope or suppressor, because I don't want to lose those 2-3 mods while it's researching, then have to re-buy them later. That's painful. It'd also give you something to do with all of these extra tier 1 mods that you're inevitably swimming in, other than sell them on the market.
nightwyrm

Post by nightwyrm »

seananigans wrote:
This may depend on difficulty level, but I've noticed the base weapon mod PG projects vary in price. Scopes and one or two other things seem to be 30 supplies, and the others 20 supplies. I have the PG -33% cost continent bonus, so currently my tier 1 projects are either 20 supplies or 13 supplies (this is how I reverse engineered the original prices). I'm on Veteran, if that helps.
Once you completed the project, each mod is 10, but the project itself costs more.
seananigans

Post by seananigans »

nightwyrm wrote:
seananigans wrote:
Once you completed the project, each mod is 10, but the project itself costs more.
Ah, I thought the "10" response was regarding the PG project. Indeed.
Mongor123

Post by Mongor123 »

Hey Quick Question, do you know the console command for suppressors, I cannot find it anywhere for the life of me.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

Mongor123 wrote:Hey Quick Question, do you know the console command for suppressors, I cannot find it anywhere for the life of me.
http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 20&t=23708