Help with a 10 advent strength region

Share strategy and tips here.
Jj001

Help with a 10 advent strength region

Post by Jj001 »

Hi guys,
3rd playthrough here, lost my first 2.
Anyways, western us is 10 strength. I have liberated mexico and the east coast. However they keep building up armies and trying to invade. Fortunatly i always catch the supply mission right before. What can i do other than trying to liberate the western us?
Thank you!
Devon_v
Long War EU Crew

Re: Help with a 10 advent strength region

Post by Devon_v »

They've chosen to use that region as their base of operations to retake the continent. They won't stop unless you break their forces there. With them already being at 10 it's going to be rough, but you can run max Intel, Scientist, and scan with the Avenger and run all the Troop Column Ambushes to weaken them.

Alternatively you can search for where all those legions came from and liberate that region to give them more targets to deal with.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

The solution is finishing the game regardless if they invade it or not.
aedn

Post by aedn »

If you have the liberation chain already completed up to network tower, then just take the tower and do the HQ. advent strength at the HQ/Tower is relatively meaningless just take your time and boost it to 200%. If you have not gotten the liberation chain at all, then just ignore that region and go elsewhere to stay ahead of advent. You can still reliably do stealth missions in the region provided you have a good shinobi and can infiltrate to 200%, depending on mission type. You can stealth most of the liberation missions, provided you can keep advent off your haven and defend against datataps & haven retaliations.
Antifringe

Post by Antifringe »

Keep in mind that liberating a high strength region can end up causing you more trouble than living with it. When you liberate a region, up to 5 ADVENT strength points are destroyed. If there any leftover points, they get distributed to adjacent regions. This can make a mess of your map if you were relying on those other regions being quiet.