Resistance mecs

Share strategy and tips here.
Jj001

Resistance mecs

Post by Jj001 »

Hey guys, when i first downloaded lw2 i wpuld get resistance mecs. BUt lately for the last 2 games they arent available anymore.
Is this a bug or intended? Was this a change in a new patch?
Last edited by Jj001 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordYanaek

Re: Resistance mecs

Post by LordYanaek »

What do you mean "they are available anymore", are you unable to get them?
You need to hack existing ADVENT Mecs using Full Override (MSgt perk) to gain them. In addition it currently only works on missions where you can recover corpses because evac breaks the effect and there might be a bug related to hacking without direct vision of the mec.
AlexTFish

Post by AlexTFish »

I got a couple of Resistance MECs as rewards for missions / POIs, well before I had anyone at MSgt.
Kharneth

Post by Kharneth »

AlexTFish wrote:I got a couple of Resistance MECs as rewards for missions / POIs, well before I had anyone at MSgt.
True. I have two from POIs since early campaing.They make faceless missions a cakewalk :D
Elder_Basilisk

Post by Elder_Basilisk »

I'm not sure how many POIs there are. The first two I found gave me resistance mecs. Since then (1.2 patch--maybe even 1.1 patch) I've just seen the ammo+grenade PoI. Gave me a bunch of ammo I wouldn't have bothered making in the proving grounds but which are interesting options but a few other rewards like resistance mecs would be nice.