Monthly Resistance Report

Share strategy and tips here.
evilbend0r

Monthly Resistance Report

Post by evilbend0r »

Hi there... just having a simple question ....

Got my monthly report and I should have about 700 supplys to be dropped ... but this amount was deducted with about 200 for "unknown reasons" ... can someone explain me this "unknown reasons" please? i know there is a dark event lowering the monthly supplies but this is not active

thanks in advance :)
nightwyrm

Re: Monthly Resistance Report

Post by nightwyrm »

You have faceless infiltrators in your Havens stealing Supplies. Assign a soldier to the Haven as an advisor to root them out.
evilbend0r

Post by evilbend0r »

so there are also faceless in your liberated regions? only my liberated region is complete set on supply. in non liberated regions i do have every rebel on intel .. max 1 or 2 on recruit.

do they steal in general supplies equal what region setup you have?
nightwyrm

Post by nightwyrm »

Faceless only steals supplies from the region they're in, so yeah, you got faceless in your liberated regions. Liberation does not automatically remove faceless. New recruits into liberated regions may also contain faceless.
seananigans

Post by seananigans »

nightwyrm wrote:New recruits into liberated regions may also contain faceless.
While I have no problem with existing faceless remaining upon liberation, I do wish this part wouldn't remain true. Perhaps only true if the DE is currently active. Honestly it makes little sense, and makes invasions especially annoying, because now you're stuck recruiting and THEN rooting out faceless for the next 3-4 months, unless you just want to take the 3-4 rebel death hit and move on as if nothing happened :?