Full L/I 1.2 Campaign Spreadsheet + VODs

Share strategy and tips here.
JoINrbs
Long War 2 Crew

Full L/I 1.2 Campaign Spreadsheet + VODs

Post by JoINrbs »

Hey all :)

Just wanted to leave this here as a resource. Hope it can help people out who want to look up what sorts of approaches I take to different missions, where I've been aiming to be at different stages of the game, etc.

This campaign took some heavy losses around April and May, but had a very smooth endgame. Best campaign of any game I've ever played in terms of providing constant evolving challenges for a full ~50 hours of playtime.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
rakoon79

Re: Full L/I 1.2 Campaign Spreadsheet + VODs

Post by rakoon79 »

Perhaps you might want to add in the houserules of your playthrough for those who didn't watch your stream?
JoINrbs
Long War 2 Crew

Post by JoINrbs »

good call, added those to the top of the spreadsheet.
Noober

Post by Noober »

Dear JoiNrbs

Thanks a lot for very helpful information here and in reddit and a very interesting videos on twich.

I’ve looked through your excel as a benchmark and it seems that in March-April I managed to generate amount of missions close to you. But once I liberated one of 4 contacted regions (only 7 rebels due to 3-kill retal and 1 faceless) things start getting worse.

I’ve put all of rebels in other two regions (5-6) in recruit + sgt liasons and concentrated on one full intel region (11 rebels past rendezvous so - no faceless) + avenger. Now I have no more than 2 missions at the same time – so no exp for a quite a dip roster = A -team stuck at ssgt, B/C teams – at sgt.
To make it even worse – I’m about to finish a lib3 in that region and I want (and hopefully – will) capture that VIP for +1 contact = can get another full recruit (5 rebels) region. Vigilance there should've been incredibly high by now and so there is a dilemma – to liberate this region and switch the other 2 5/6 rebels to full intel + avenger in one in hope of luck with mission doable for 3-man stealth squads or keep it as a source of mission for my A/B team but for may be 2-3 weeks before strength hit 7-8+.

I’m currently thinking about liberation for a lot of vigilance + supplies + at least some actions for A team.

Strength is now 4 but there are a 2-day raid I will not engage (I can but decided not do 0% this campaign) and a light column I’ve already infiltrated at 67% and thus I will do it. So strength will stay at 4 for a week or two before another 2-3 days raid appears all of the sudden…

What would you suggest in this case?

Many thanks!

PS: Legend, May11, laser + predator, AWC+GTS, lab on power coil will be built in 7 days, 4 sci. + 3 eng., 2 pips in Avatar timer, 23% slowed timer, Status just dropped from severe to high, 46 legions on the map, Black Site is 3 regions away.
Jadiel

Post by Jadiel »

If you've already liberated one region and are about to unlock a network tower in another by May 11th, you're way ahead of the curve. If you're confident to take another HQ, I'd liberate a second region while building power and comms to expand, and beeline for coil weapons.

A second liberation will slow the Avatar project to a crawl (you'll eliminate 5 strength and add vigilance to the map).
Noober

Post by Noober »

Jadiel wrote:If you've already liberated one region and are about to unlock a network tower in another by May 11th, you're way ahead of the curve. If you're confident to take another HQ, I'd liberate a second region while building power and comms to expand, and beeline for coil weapons.

A second liberation will slow the Avatar project to a crawl (you'll eliminate 5 strength and add vigilance to the map).
The first HQ at str 6 (42 ayys) was doable with 9 mans + boost with lasers but no predators. Even flawless until I got that boss pod at my flank without any clues of there movements. Hope I could handle the second before it's too late for lasers.

My main concern is where should I find missions after that - the recruiting seems veeery slow on legend even with good liasons.
I'm also incredily unlucky with jails - got 5 of which 3 was with only 2 (!!!) soldiers or 1 rebel + 1 soldiers one with 2 rebel+1 soldier and the only last one was with 2 rebels+2 rookies. So of 5 flawless jails I've only got 5 or 6 rebels :-(((
JoINrbs
Long War 2 Crew

Post by JoINrbs »

Noober wrote:PS: Legend, May11, laser + predator, AWC+GTS, lab on power coil will be built in 7 days, 4 sci. + 3 eng., 2 pips in Avatar timer, 23% slowed timer, Status just dropped from severe to high, 46 legions on the map, Black Site is 3 regions away.
just make sure that you're expanding fast enough to keep generating good missions through midgame. it sounds like you're in a good position.
Alketi

Post by Alketi »

That's really helpful to have the information presented this way, chronologically, with all the summary information as well as direct YouTube links. Very nice. Thank you. )
Kyrsoh

Post by Kyrsoh »

This is a very useful summary of your campaign. Thanks.
DerAva

Post by DerAva »

Really interesting information in the sheet, so I decided to create a similar one for my own (still ongoing) campaign (1.1->1.2 Campaign; No Grazing, Aiming Angles, AWC Perk Reveal):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I'll try to add additional information like Advent Strength, Ingame Date, Activity etc. over the next few days.