Can a region running out of supply?

Share strategy and tips here.
Dong101

Can a region running out of supply?

Post by Dong101 »

Read so where that a region hold 2000 to 3000 supply, with starting region at 2500.

This is my first LW2 game and I am wondering if the supply ever run out?

What happen after a supply had been gathered?
WanWhiteWolf

Re: Can a region running out of supply?

Post by WanWhiteWolf »

I am not really sure what you asking so I will give a general answer.

Your supply income is generated by all regions you control, and more specifically, the sum of all rebels assigned to Supply Job across the globe.

I've had income of 2000+ supply and I didn't see any cap. To get 2000+ you need at least 4 full regions on supply; that's not going to happen in the first 6 months - if ever - in a campaign.

What might be capped is the amount you can extend for the next month from the current supply drop. You see... when the supply drop comes you have 2 options:

.1. You pick it.
.2. You leave it and pick it next month.

Reason for .2. is that the supply drops stack. So instead of picking 100 supply in 1 month, you can wait until the next month and you will have 100 supply added to the next stack. This way you can "save" one day of scanning - since you need 1 day to pick it up; instead of 2 days (1 each month) that you would have had to spend otherwise.

How important is 1 day of scanning? Well, not a big deal but neither is 27 supply drop.

I didn't try to see if a 2000+ supply drop adds properly into a 4000+ supply drop in the next month since 1 day of scanning it's the least of your concerns at that point in time - and that is if you even manage to get a 2000+ supply drop in a campaign.
Dong101

Post by Dong101 »

Sorry for the confusing question.

Let said you keep all rebels doing supply gathering. As months go by, will the amount of supply they gather become lesser with each passing month and finally run out? Or like in vanila the supply is infinite?

And thank you for the good info.
faket15

Post by faket15 »

The limit exists but it isn't a hard limit. After you reach the limit your supply gathering in the region becomes gradually less effective until you get to a minimum of half the original income after gathering twice the limit.
Dong101

Post by Dong101 »

Thank you for the answer. That good to know that a region will not totally out of supply.