Can't find a codex to skulljack

Share strategy and tips here.
Jj001

Can't find a codex to skulljack

Post by Jj001 »

I'm at the end game I've researched plasma weapons have coil weapons full and level armor. Unfortunately no codexes are spawning for me to complete the Codex Quest. And I only have 10 days left on my doomsday timer. Does anyone have any suggestions
WanWhiteWolf

Re: Can't find a codex to skulljack

Post by WanWhiteWolf »

A lot of people had issues in spawning one for the quest. You can use console command to spawn one:

dropunit cyberus 1

I am not sure if you can finish the campaign if you have only 10 days left. You will set back the timer after you take the codex but endgame, it goes back pretty quickly.

You might need to use the reduce avatar timer command on console if you want to see the final mission.
Jj001

Post by Jj001 »

WanWhiteWolf wrote:A lot of people had issues in spawning one for the quest. You can use console command to spawn one:

dropunit cyberus 1

I am not sure if you can finish the campaign if you have only 10 days left. You will set back the timer after you take the codex but endgame, it goes back pretty quickly.

You might need to use the reduce avatar timer command on console if you want to see the final mission.

Ty for the info.
How do I enter the console command? Also, what is the console command to reduce the avatar timer?

Ty!
WanWhiteWolf

Post by WanWhiteWolf »