Missing laser weapons

stupidjones

Missing laser weapons

Post by stupidjones »

1) Current 1.0
2) PC, Windows 7
3) Evac all, various voice mods
4) Purchase laser lance or laser shotgun, shows the number properly. Go to armory, cant see the weapon to select. Go back to engineering, number shows zero, so unable to use these weapons, plus the loss of supply huuuuurts.
5) Save game available upon request

As above, i have purchased laser pistols and laser rifles and those are fine, and armor and other weapon types have been ok too
stupidjones

Re: Missing laser weapons

Post by stupidjones »

I remember building a mag rifle and never seeing it, just refreshed all my ini just to see, back in game, purchase it, tab over to armor, tab back, no mag rifle, so its multiple weapon types. Weird thing is, i cant find anyone else that says this is a problem, and as my only mods are voice packs and evac , i cant see it being a mod issue. Anyone else have this issue? Thinking of reinstalling once the update comes out and starting over, this leaves me in too big a disadvantage as im facing chrysallids and tougher enemies with base shotguns, sniper rifles etc.

I could try just game and lw2 mod only, but id have to play hours and hours to get back to laser weapons to test it :(
stupidjones

Re: Missing laser weapons

Post by stupidjones »

Found the issue, did an integrity check, it fixed a small file and now appears to be working properly.