SPARK stats partially randomized on first level-up

Hazard

SPARK stats partially randomized on first level-up

Post by Hazard »

1)LW2 1.1 + hotfix
2)PC
3)A shit ton of other mods, mostly cosmetic and QoL. If someone can point me to the correct file which lists the active ones, I will copy it here if needed.
4)Happens whenever a newly built SPARK is brought on a mission and levels up for the first time, presumably only with Not Created Equally turned on.
5)I can provide a save if needed.

So, I've built 3 SPARKs during my first LW2 campaign and every time one of them has gained their first level-up, their stats have been randomized a little from the baseline, similarly to soldiers when using Not Created Equally. I'm assuming NCE is not supposed to affect SPARKs as it seems a bit illogical, especially since it doesn't happen right away when they're first constructed. If I turn NCE off in Avenger, SPARK stats revert back to whatever they should be on any given level, just like all normal soldiers.

And a bit of off-topic: huge kudos to all of you PI devs for LW2. And Johnny Lump, I'm still hopeful that you'll find time to release the third Human Reach book, even though I know you have a lot on your plate with LW2 and Pavonis' own projects. ;)
Hazard

Re: SPARK stats partially randomized on first level-up

Post by Hazard »

Apologies for double posting and bumping this on my own, but has anyone else experienced this? It'd be nice to get more info on whether it's a mod conflict or not. There was one guy on reddit who'd seen this bug when I posted there some days ago, but that's only 2 people so far. :P