VIP spawning inside of bed

Frozen Shepard

VIP spawning inside of bed

Post by Frozen Shepard »

On a vip rescue mission, I have had the vip spawn inside of an object making them unable to move. Reloading saves and even restarting the mission does not solve this issue.
I'm running long war 1.1
Windows 10
Flanked preview, line of sight indicator, movement indicator, evac all
I do have a save available if someone can talk me through how to upload it.
Daergar

Re: VIP spawning inside of bed

Post by Daergar »

Yeah, had the same happen to me, on the map that's already broken (no able to vault through low-cover glass windows).

Screams vanilla issue to me, just use the console and TTC the VIP to solve your problem.
Frozen Shepard

Post by Frozen Shepard »

Daergar wrote:Yeah, had the same happen to me, on the map that's already broken (no able to vault through low-cover glass windows).

Screams vanilla issue to me, just use the console and TTC the VIP to solve your problem.
I'm not sure how to use the console for xcom 2. But I got around it by loading a save from the geoscape and relaunching the mission.
Daergar

Post by Daergar »

Frozen Shepard wrote:
Daergar wrote:Yeah, had the same happen to me, on the map that's already broken (no able to vault through low-cover glass windows).

I'm not sure how to use the console for xcom 2. But I got around it by loading a save from the geoscape and relaunching the mission.
The first result from googling "xcom 2 console" gives you a detailed reddit post. ;)

Glad it worked out.