Bugs i´ve encountered

the_curse

Bugs i´ve encountered

Post by the_curse »

started a new campaign after 1.1 release. no other mods installed.

-1st mission displayed 0% hit rate. actual was probably higher (not 100% though). no problem at all.
-mission had 0h infiltration time. happened once. results in loss of team.
-at many occasions the "back" button is not displayed, e.g. when equipping soldiers, sometimes (rarely) geoscape. esc still works.

a really annoying one:
-happens often that equipment is un-equipped. usually grenades and secondary weapons. very very annoying.
this seems to happen to primary weapons too, since i see often upgraded weapons as spare, but i never un-equip a weapon without removing upgrades immediately. just seems primary weapon is automatically re-equipped.

unfortunately this seems to be non-deterministic, so i cannot provide a savegame where it would definately occur.
thought it comes from bugged handling of GTS/AWC training, since that and save/reload spams in missions were the only thing that happened in between some cases.
however, i´m now sure the GTS/AWC has nothing to do with it, but the repeated reloading of missions may.
e.g. too many soldiers are bleeding out/killed and i´m in way over my head, it may take me several dozen tries to get out alive with acceptable losses. suspicion would be its a fault in savegame handling, since it did happen (very very rarely) too, that loading a mission-start autosave resulted in loosing all action points of the whole team, except one person one left...

hope that helps, keep up the good work. awesome mod :)
the_curse

Re: Bugs i´ve encountered

Post by the_curse »

Just after posting i could confirm: it seems to be the officer training in AWC.
Re-equipped a soldier where that bug occurred.
His officer training ended, immediately assigned next training.
And equipment bug happens again on the same soldier.
Nothing else happed in that time.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

the bug with the back button is a known issue which came with the xcom2 vanilla controller patch.

for officer equippment i am not sure if i understand you right, but i think if you put a soldier in officer training his gear becomes unequipped and avaiable for other soldiers automatically?
the_curse

Post by the_curse »

yes, but not all of it.
it may just be one item in some cases.

its very bad, since it never gets re-equipped automatically, so you´d either need to check every single soldier before each mission manually, or risk sending them in without upgraded weapons or grenades/utilities.