Different kind of 'alien activity hanging'

dunMP

Different kind of 'alien activity hanging'

Post by dunMP »

PLEASE post:
1) Long War Version 1.1

2) Windows 10

3) Mods: Stop wasting my time, Gotcha, Overwatch all/others, Evac all, Additional icons, In-game clock, Long War 2, Instant avenger menus, Capnbubs accessories pack, quick reload, clean cinematic, disable more vo, robojumpers various speedup, expanded callsigns

4) The game has me loading into a mission in the region after a successful HQ liberation mission. Alien activity is flickering on and off really quickly as if swapping between XCOM and the Aliens. Commander/Ironman difficulty. I've tried all the steps to salvaging the run, but no success. I also tried console commands with 'RestartLevel' to no success. The debugger repeatedly says:

[0104.19] ScriptWarning: Accessed array 'XComTacticalGame_0.ParcelData' out of bounds (0/0)
XComTacticalGame Plot_SLM_MdObj_10_LW.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.XComTacticalGame_0
Function XComGame.XComTacticalGame:GetSavedGameMapName:00BE
[0104.20] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'AIPlayerData'
X2AIJobManager Transient.XComEngine_0:X2AIJobManager_0
Function XComGame.X2AIJobManager:GetKismetJobs:011A
[0104.20] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'AIPlayerData'
[0104.28] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'AIPlayerData'
[0104.28] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'AIPlayerData'
[0104.38] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'AIPlayerData'

5) Save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HYbl ... sp=sharing

I'm unsure if this is related to XCOM2 in general, or if it's strictly Long War. It would be nice if this run could be salvaged but it's perfectly fine, I just wanted to see if there was anything that could be done. The picture for the 'Load Game' menu for the file is also of a black and white Vigilo Confido logo rather than an actual map.
Jadiel

Re: Different kind of 'alien activity hanging'

Post by Jadiel »

LW 1.1, Windows 10, Evac All and Overwatch All mods installed

I've just had this as well, and I'm guessing it's related to the infiltration bonus given after an HQ assault putting infiltration above 200%. I'm pretty sure my infiltration showed as 225% before I clicked launch. Capping bonus at whatever is required to get to 200% might fix it. I have a save if needed.