No Recruits

sumxcom2

No Recruits

Post by sumxcom2 »

My bug is the worst--I get no recruits.

I’ve tried everything, reinstall game, delete/regenerate .ini, validate file integrity, unsubscribe from all mods except LW2, start brand-new game, rinse, repeat. It’s a bummer. I’ve searched everywhere for someone with a similar problem and haven’t found anyone.

Basically, my game begins with a recruit pool of five soldiers; once they have been recruited, it is all I get. I have a dozen people in my initial haven, and an officer, all working on finding recruits - no luck - guess no one wants to fight for the resistance.

1) LW2 version 1.0
2) Platform: Steam, Windows 10
3) No other mods installed
4) Circumstances explained above
5) I tried to include a save file, but 300kb is too big to attach on this forum.

Is there a console code, or an .ini tweak, where I could just force soldiers into my recruit pool?

Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Amineri

Re: No Recruits

Post by Amineri »

This is somewhat working as designed, but is being rebalanced with the upcoming patch.

The recruit job at havens recruits both new rebels and new recruits. When the Haven is under 13 rebels (the most that can work there), it favors more rebels, and when it hits 13, it starts to favor recruits a bit more. In the upcoming patch it's tilted more toward recruits.

Further, we're working on allowing Jailbreak missions to include rookies and captured soldiers as well rebels, and we're hoping it's ready for the patch.
Mavoc

Post by Mavoc »

I had a jailbreak with a rookie and 2 rebels. When I broke them out the rookie never came under my control and was considered lost when I was forced to evac.

I am now assuming this bug was WIP feature.
Amineri

Post by Amineri »

Uncontrollable rookies on jailbreaks is a bug that will be fixed in next patch.