Lone wolf perk bugged?

trihero

Lone wolf perk bugged?

Post by trihero »

The one that gives +10 aim and defense if you are more than 7 tiles away from any ally. I'm using Perfect Information and I clicked on a lone wolf guy who is clearly away from his allies and I don't see any +aim or defense, and there's no buff icon either so how can I tell if it's working or not?
Arcalane

Re: Lone wolf perk bugged?

Post by Arcalane »

I've heard PI is a little wonky, but I'm (fairly) sure Lone Wolf is (mostly) working.

How do I know?

ADVENT Scouts, of course!
trihero

Post by trihero »

I do recall seeing the buff activate on advent scouts and PI shows their buffed stats, I just don't see the buffed stats on my soldier so I don't know if it's working. Also I wonder if it does order of operations properly with fleche, like if you start near your allies but your final sword move has no allies near you do you get the aim? PI says no either way, so I don't know if it's working.
Jadiel

Post by Jadiel »

I'm pretty sure with Fleche it calculates it based on your starting position, not on your attack position
trihero

Post by trihero »

Well fleche is just a sidepoint, I'm curious about the skill on your soldiers in general since I don't see them getting the buff when far away from teamates.