Spark AWC

Manifest

Spark AWC

Post by Manifest »

In this patch 1.1, now that you can access the AWC from the AWC perk screen for a soldier, you can insert a Spark into the AWC. You cannot insert a Spark into the AWC directly from the AWC, so I'm assuming you're never supposed to be able to. I'm sad to report this, I think some Alternative AWC options for the Sparks could be really nice in the future, as I don't consider them particularly strong, (though this patch did severely buff them of course, so we'll see, AWC for variety in conjunction with some nerfs could be interesting.)
Amineri

Re: Spark AWC

Post by Amineri »

Found and fixed for future patch.
tekronis

Post by tekronis »

Awww, can we keep this? It would be nice to have perks like the Steady Hands. Can there be some alternative way of giving Sparks extra perks, even if the AWC route is removed?
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

Amineri wrote:Found and fixed for future patch.
:o
But, why?
Honestly, i figured it was probably a bug but it would be nice as a feature using a Proving Ground or Workshop slot for "experimental protocols" or something like that instead of the AWC.
Amineri

Post by Amineri »

There are much tighter limits on what we can do with the DLC, since that code is more tightly locked away in the DLC script package, not included in the base XCOM 2 SDK.