LW2 map and VIP bug

dragon95046

LW2 map and VIP bug

Post by dragon95046 »

1) The version of Long War you are playing: 1.0
2) The platform you are playing on: Win 10
3) What other XCOM2 mods you are playing with: None
4) The circumstances of the bug or precise steps to produce it: I am having a couple of issues with the map that was generated for this VIP rescue.

A) A set of stairs can not be climbed upwards. In the picture, Broken Stairs.jpg, there is a break in the outlined, yellow dash area. If you move the soldier down the stairs, when he reaches this point, he makes the animation as if he dropped off a ledge and then continues moving. When I had a soldier at the bottom of these stairs, he could not go up them.

B) After opening the cell for the VIP, I saw that he shares a space with the table and can't move. This can be seen in the other picture, Broken VIP.jpg.

I was able to free the VIP by dropping a grenade on him. He only took 3 damage and it destroyed the table. :P

5) Whether you are able to offer a savegame for us to look at: I have the saved game along with 2 screenshots of the problem, mentioned above, zipped up and available for download from dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt0byavqe9qk3 ... g.zip?dl=0