Shadowfall pistol and Centermass perk

3dahs

Shadowfall pistol and Centermass perk

Post by 3dahs »

PLEASE post:
1) Longwar 1.1
2) PC
3) I'm playing with about 30 other mods. Mostly just character customization mods.
4) I'll be listing multiple bugs and if I know the cause I'll list that too
5) You have a save of mine :D

1. The Shadowfall pistols graphic is not showing in game, it's invisible. The character using the pistol does all the correct animations but the pistol itself is invisible. Any way I can fix this or how can I find what is causing this to happen?

2. When looking at your character, on the right side it shows soldier abilities, the Center Mass Perk is not properly lined up with the others. It's far left. http://i.imgur.com/pABf2rW.jpg

3. When looking at the facilities on the avenger the occupied / unoccupied icon slots are showing up wrong sometimes. Not sure if this is a vanilla bug but sometimes the graphic outline icon of the person is showing empty when it's really full or showing full when it's actually empty.

http://i.imgur.com/bov6IXx.jpg - Look at the first facility, it's an AWC. Shows FULL - FULL - Empty. When it's actually FULL - Empty - FULL. I tried taking screenshots showing the tooltip popup that gives each slots status but for some reason, it doesn't take a screenshot of my cursor or the tooltip
moroniccinamun

Re: Shadowfall pistol and Centermass perk

Post by moroniccinamun »

I'm pretty sure the facility's staff slots being shifted is vanilla bug. It'll do the right thing when you click on them (e.g. give you a warning before you pull someone important out :lol: )
Zyrrashijn

Post by Zyrrashijn »

1. Are you using "Stp wasting my time"? This one has issues on some models.

2. Center Mass has been quirky since the introduction of the Perk Pack. It's a weird layout issue Pavonis can't fix. The game takes the word "center" for an alignment command.

3. Vanilla behaviour.
3dahs

Post by 3dahs »

I am using stop wasting my time. I really like that mod but if its causing issues with the pistol graphic not showing up i'll get rid of it :(

Why not just call the Ranger class Infantry and call Center Mass something like.... Ranger? lol I mean there's gotta be ways around this. Put brackets around it or call it Center-Mass. It looks sloppy left as is. Not sure why it bothers me lol I guess there are much more important things to worry about.

Thanks for the replies. :D
Mavoc

Post by Mavoc »

3dahs wrote:3. When looking at the facilities on the avenger the occupied / unoccupied icon slots are showing up wrong sometimes. Not sure if this is a vanilla bug but sometimes the graphic outline icon of the person is showing empty when it's really full or showing full when it's actually empty.
There is a mod that fixes this. So far I haven't noticed any conflicts with LW2.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =656264418
3dahs

Post by 3dahs »

Mavoc wrote:
3dahs wrote:3. When looking at the facilities on the avenger the occupied / unoccupied icon slots are showing up wrong sometimes. Not sure if this is a vanilla bug but sometimes the graphic outline icon of the person is showing empty when it's really full or showing full when it's actually empty.
There is a mod that fixes this. So far I haven't noticed any conflicts with LW2.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =656264418
Awesome! This was kinda bugging me. Thanks for showing me this mod :)
Tuhalu

Post by Tuhalu »

Zyrrashijn wrote:2. Center Mass has been quirky since the introduction of the Perk Pack. It's a weird layout issue Pavonis can't fix. The game takes the word "center" for an alignment command.
It could be fixed. Just use British English instead of American English. Centre instead of Center. Of course, that would annoy some other people.
Zyrrashijn

Post by Zyrrashijn »

johnnylump said something like "Not. Gonna. Happen." about renaming center mass once. Must be an insider. Similar with "materiel".
trihero

Post by trihero »

Rename it "centre mass" and be done with it. :mrgreen:
3dahs

Post by 3dahs »

trihero wrote:Rename it "centre mass" and be done with it. :mrgreen:
I like this idea :lol:
fowlJ

Post by fowlJ »

Zyrrashijn wrote:johnnylump said something like "Not. Gonna. Happen." about renaming center mass once. Must be an insider. Similar with "materiel".
Materiel is an actual word (which is distinct from Material). Not changing the perk name is calling attention to an absurd UI bug that Firaxis never fixed.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

Zyrrashijn wrote:johnnylump said something like "Not. Gonna. Happen." about renaming center mass once.
Actually it was "Never ever!" :lol:
Or maybe it was both in answer to different people.
moroniccinamun

Post by moroniccinamun »

Yea Materiel is a french term for "military hardware". Fits very nicely here.

Same way you have "anti materiel rifles", it's not "material" because it's not an anti-matter gun :p