Eternal alien turn

DeJa

Eternal alien turn

Post by DeJa »

I was doing a 4 man extremely light mission to neutralize a hostile VIP in ADVENT Vehicle. I was in visual range of the VIP. I also had opponents still active including: 2 advent mecs, an advent sergeant, and an advent officer. When I ended the turn, the aliens would do all their moves,, but the turn would not be handed back over to me.

There are some other details: 3 items of loot were on the ground, one had 1 turn remaining. The VIP was disoriented by a flashbang I had thrown the turn before. One of the Advent mecs was suppressing one of my men -- I killed it that turn.

I was only able to work around the eternal hang by teleporting the soldier to the VIP, knocking him out, picking him up, teleporting both to the EVAC, and evacing the VIP. This made it so the aliens finally completed their turn. Was the VIP disorient somehow causing the eternal hang? I have no idea.

I am running two voicepacks and some cosmetic mods for soldier customization. I also have gotcha mod and evac all. Playing on windows 7.