-Capnbubs amazing hats :D
-Free the hood
-Ink and paint
-more armor/hair/skin colors
-mk2 powered helmets
-more nations mod
-nicknames extended

Pontential game changers:
-commanders choice (any plans on inculding something similar in LW2?)

4.)

I have experienced this 4-5 times so far, some walls seem to not actually be there. I can see/shoot/activate pods through them. As far as I can remember they all happened inside or on top of buildings, and never on the ground floor.
As I don't have save games anymore (got fed up with savescumming every other turn so I deleted all my saves and will start an ironman on 1.1 later today) I'll try to detail the situations I can remeber.

-I-
Retaliation mission. Spawned on a roof but eventually had to move inside the building for cover. There was a kind of garage room on the ground floor, with a sort of balcony inside on the second floor, looking down to the garage . I had a soldier on the balcony and when I got my turn I was able to shoot not only down in the garage but through a wall and the floor to the completely other side of the building.
-II-
Hack container on advent train. One of my soldiers is on a roof next to the train. No soldiers on the other side of the train and no vision on the other side. Then out of the blue during an alien turn my camera moves to the other side of the train, shows a pod triggering and scampering. But even after moving towards me they were not in vision range, it took them 2 turns to even get in weapons range after that. Am I missing a mechanic here that allows aliens to trigger without actually seeing my soldiers?
-III-
Extract vip. I have my squad behind a building all concealed. The only one not there is my shinobi who just used the door on the roof to get inside the building, to 2nd floor. I know theres a pod on the other side of the building so I dare not move him to a window in fear of breaking concealment, so I send him to hug the wall with full cover on both sides ( _W_S_W_ (W=window / _=full undamaged wall / S=shinobi)).
Now I'm pretty sure my movement should not have brought him in detection range, and he didn't have a shot on the aliens after the move, yet the pod triggered.

I have a bunch of other instances of similar stuff happening but I neither have saves or screeshots. I'll rmember to capture the mnext time.

5.)
I do not unfortunately.

I'm not sure if this is not a vanilla issue, but I can't remeber this happening in vanilla though tbh I haven't played that much vanilla xcom2, was too busy with LW1. And as far as I can tell none of my mods should be able to cause this.

(also I dont' want to make a report about it but I figured I should ask. Is there a way to do less then minimum damage on environmental explosive objects? I shot a gas tank, the game said 2-4 dmg, but I did only one.)

Also much love thanks for the mod!