Squad don't show up on map after deployment.

CypherDivine

Squad don't show up on map after deployment.

Post by CypherDivine »

After deploying my squad the skyranger drops them off, but after the skyranger returns to the Avenger the squad is nowhere to be found on the map.
In the squad management screen it says the squad is infiltrating, but there is no way to start the mission or abort.
The squad is pretty much gone forever.
This happened to me on two different games, one in mexico and one in western US regions. Both time the mission took place pretty near to the regional HQ.
deaconivory
Long War 2 Crew

Re: Squad don't show up on map after deployment.

Post by deaconivory »

That is a mod conflict. Disable your additional mods and try again.
Noellypoos
Terra Invicta Beta Tester

Post by Noellypoos »

Nah, not a mod conflict, I don't run any mods except the LW2 mod, and the same thing has happened to me. I did notice the mission timer was at 0 Days 0 Hours when it showed up, and I thought "wow this should be a challenge, I will send my best 6 troops and see what I can achieve".

And now I haven't seen my best 6 troops for a month and a half....

Quite sad really, about 20-25 missions in on this run through don't want to have to start again, but it is a horrible loss...

Cheers

Noel
Zyrrashijn

Post by Zyrrashijn »

If i recall correctly, this is due to the travel time the skyranger takes to drop the squad. At this point, the mission is in an inconsistent state, because it expired. There is a consolecommand to get them back, if i remember correctly. here
Noellypoos
Terra Invicta Beta Tester

Post by Noellypoos »

Zyrrashijn wrote:If i recall correctly, this is due to the travel time the skyranger takes to drop the squad. At this point, the mission is in an inconsistent state, because it expired. There is a consolecommand to get them back, if i remember correctly. here

Zyrrashijn is a legend...
Zyrrashijn

Post by Zyrrashijn »

:roll: I'm just glad your squad is back and fine for more action.