BUG with duplicate hacking reward ( different from the upcoming change in 1.2 maybe?)

wei270

BUG with duplicate hacking reward ( different from the upcoming change in 1.2 maybe?)

Post by wei270 »

long war ver 1.1
playing on steam
with the loot icon mod and more maps

any time on a retrieve item mission if the mission objective and lamppost tower happen to give the same hacking reward for example if both tower and objective give a small cashes of supply, and you success at both, after the mission is finished you will only receive one of the rewards( one 30 supplies).

also an very odd thing happen in one of my missions where both reward happen to be a small cashe of int. after the mission is over in the loot rewards i receive one of the int as reward 10 and a facility lead???? right on top of the 10 intel it said facility lead. i am sorry that i didn't safe a picture but at that time, i thought maybe it is a feature only realize later it was probably a bug with duplicate hacking reward
Zyrrashijn

Re: BUG with duplicate hacking reward ( different from the upcoming change in 1.2 maybe?)

Post by Zyrrashijn »

That Facility Lead could have been from the Intel Package mission reward. IP either results in a POI or a Facility Lead (rarely)
wei270

Re: BUG with duplicate hacking reward ( different from the upcoming change in 1.2 maybe?)

Post by wei270 »

oh interesting