Instant Mag Weapons Research

Ursadak

Instant Mag Weapons Research

Post by Ursadak »

After finishing a troop column mission I noticed the research tab had nothing currently being researched and when I went to go check the ADVENT MEC breakdown that was currently being researched was completed. I then noticed that Mag weapons had an instant completion timer for research. The research wasn't completed instantly, but it did complete immediately after scanning.

copy of the save:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-gNrp ... IzQXc/view
Solitas

Re: Instant Mag Weapons Research

Post by Solitas »

I've got this in both my campaigns so far, one legendary the second commander difficulty. Advanced Mag weapons also becomes instant.
Also received after doing a troop column, plus I had farmed an excessive amount of trooper corpse, might be linked?
Krosly

Re: Instant Mag Weapons Research

Post by Krosly »

This is my 3rd LW campaign and this time I got Instant Mag as well. I figured it has something to do with Shen's Last Gift since I just came back from that mission and this is the first and only time I didn't disable it from the start. But I also did a troop column around 5 in-game days before doing Mech DLC so I guess that might be the reason since the guys above me claim to have noticed this instant research right after their troop column mission.