Game Ending Bug

M4ttyboy

Game Ending Bug

Post by M4ttyboy »

Randomly my game goes to a game over screen after a cutscene and I have no idea why but it keeps happening on the same date. What it might be is if the avatar project could finish without it giving you ANY warning but that seems kind of silly. Any ideas?
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Game Ending Bug

Post by johnnylump »

You have roughly six to eight months to fulfill the first major objective, liberate a region, that the game throws at you.
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

The avatar project is active from the beginning, but the doom counter is hidden until you liberate your first region. You can still lose the game when the aliens complete the Avatar Project if you wait too long to liberate a region.
M4ttyboy

Post by M4ttyboy »

Ahh ok but I don't think I ever got a mission to liberate the region from advent control. What would it look like? I got a lead but nothing came of it. Is there something I could do to make it happen or is it random chance for the mission to pop up. Thanks for the replies!
TheCiroth

Post by TheCiroth »

In the strategy part of the forums there is information on this, as well as in the 201 section as well.
M4ttyboy

Post by M4ttyboy »

@TheCiroth I've been looking around for the exact information about this and I can't seem to find it. Would you mind putting a direct link to it? Thanks in advanced.
TheCiroth

Post by TheCiroth »

This is a good place to start http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 20&t=23754

I also visit the wiki a lot, most importantly this page: https://goo.gl/BHek1P

Those will help you

Basically what you need to do is set everyone to intel and work in two areas. You will quickly end up with those missions. Come by some LW2 streamers and see you can't get some tips or ask them questions.