Shinobi, Reaper, Iron Skin

comes4free

Shinobi, Reaper, Iron Skin

Post by comes4free »

When I've used Reaper and killed about ten enemies already so melee damage for current turn is minimal (about 1-2) and I'm trying to hit any robot (drone, MEC) then my melee hit HEALS them! I can't even kill robot with 1 HP and no armor, my touch replenishes them 1-2-3 health points.

I can't say for sure but I think it is linked with Iron Skin upgrade via permanent Dark Event. Can't believe this is by design.

LW ver. 1.2, Win10 x64, no any other mods: only LW2 and full DLCs via preorder.
I am not so familiar with save files but I think this is evident error in calculating principles.
jfoevv820ueb

Re: Shinobi, Reaper, Iron Skin

Post by jfoevv820ueb »

I've seen this happen with the Incoming! officer perk, as well. Had my tank healed by 2 hp when it got grenaded by a Muton.
Alketi

Post by Alketi »

comes4free wrote: I am not so familiar with save files but I think this is evident error in calculating principles.
Save games can be found in:

Documents/my games/XCOM2/XComGame/SaveData

Sort by date and the most recent will be at the top. Names are of the form "save126".

You can copy the save file and attach it to your post.
comes4free

Post by comes4free »

I thought it is not required in this case and can be easily reproduced by devs. So I've not searched for info about attaching.
But OK, I'll attach saves next time when will get same situation, if you think this problem is only mine.
Arantir

Post by Arantir »

It works both ways and it seems like it's how the game handles negative damage at the moment. I've seen a zombie heal my assault with Iron Skin PCS for something like 2 hp and my wounded guys with Will To Survive perk "regenerate" 1 hp on enemy shots sometimes (even more so, some of those shots visually looked like a miss). That's definitely a bug.