Sectopod/Haywire Bugs?

Niakshin

Sectopod/Haywire Bugs?

Post by Niakshin »

I've had two bugs show up involving Sectopods under the control of Haywire Protocol. The first one may not be Sectopod-specific, but it was where I first noticed it -- if you kill a Sectopod while it's being controlled by Haywire, its wreck won't drop. This probably applies to other robots and I just didn't notice.

The second one is a graphical bug that happens whenever I try to make a haywired Sectopod use the Wrath Cannon. It does the animation properly, extruding the gun and making the little red lasers... but once my next turn starts, it's still doing that and the wrath cannon doesn't fire. More importantly, I can still have it take actions, but it will still be doing the wrath cannon animation instead of the one appropriate for the action it's taking. For example, if I have it walk somewhere, it'll just suddenly be at the spot I pointed it to and every cover object en-route will simultaneously explode. If I switch it from standing to squatting, it just switches models instantly without actually showing it moving. The electric field thing just causes damage to appear on nearby units without any visible source of damage. The gun still seems to work though.
zula

Re: Sectopod/Haywire Bugs?

Post by zula »

Same here w/ v1.2.
Wrath Cannon doesn't fire on next turn or thereafter. After preparing the WC which doesn't cost an action one can still shoot with the main cannon.