Skill don't show in UI (too many)

deadpoet

Skill don't show in UI (too many)

Post by deadpoet »

http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... elp#p35883
I read this post and saw reply from LordYanaek said
There should be a small arrow at the right of the skill bar to access the other skills. Not ideal but at least you can still use them.
. I don't have that arrow icon and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I tried the 30 icons mod, doesn't work tho.

Can anyone can tell me what to do (maybe in config or ini file, I have to tell you tho I have 0 skills in mod, coding) I'll appreciate your help guys.

This is list of mod I'm using (and if anyone know any of my mod are unavailable or in conflict with others plz tell me T-T)
30 Ability Icons
Numeric Health Display
CX Praetor Armor (Doomguy / Chick 2016)
Skyranger Lift Sound Fix
Instant Loot
Show All Perks
Quick Reload
Instant Avenger Menus
Remove Missing Mods
Additional Icons
Overwatch All/Others
Stop Wasting My Time
Free Camera Rotation
Evac All
[LW2] Cosmetic Katana Pack
True Concealment for LW2
Peek From Concealment
LW2: ShowMeTheSkills Revived
Long War 2
Gotcha Again
No Drop-down Lists
bountygiver

Re: Skill don't show in UI (too many)

Post by bountygiver »

if you are using 30 ability icons you need to enable use base game ability container in your lw2 options.
deadpoet

Post by deadpoet »

bountygiver wrote:if you are using 30 ability icons you need to enable use base game ability container in your lw2 options.
I did that and it still doesn't work. If I can use that arrow icon I'm fine with not use the 30 icons mod. I mean any solutions are fine by me as long as it work. T-T
Tuhalu

Post by Tuhalu »

I suggest uninstalling "Show all Perks" as a start. It's not compatible with LW2 and LW2 has that functionality built in. Its actually an option you can turn on when you are playing a campaign.

I use nearly all the mods you list (Show all Perks is obviously not one) and don't have problems.

As far as 30 Ability Icons mod goes, bountygiver should know how it works since he wrote it.
deadpoet

Post by deadpoet »

Tuhalu wrote:I suggest uninstalling "Show all Perks" as a start. It's not compatible with LW2 and LW2 has that functionality built in. Its actually an option you can turn on when you are playing a campaign.

I use nearly all the mods you list (Show all Perks is obviously not one) and don't have problems.

As far as 30 Ability Icons mod goes, bountygiver should know how it works since he wrote it.
Appreciate the help. ^^
deadpoet

Post by deadpoet »

Ok still doesn't work. So I'm asking for some new information. I guess I should try unsubscribe all the mods and redo them again.
Are there ways to do that properly? Thanks in advance for any advice or directions like "install lw2 first then other mods" or "you should do that ... and so on".
deadpoet

Post by deadpoet »

Appreciate the help. I really didn't look at lw 201 forum before really sorry.
bountygiver

Post by bountygiver »

deadpoet wrote:
bountygiver wrote:if you are using 30 ability icons you need to enable use base game ability container in your lw2 options.
I did that and it still doesn't work. If I can use that arrow icon I'm fine with not use the 30 icons mod. I mean any solutions are fine by me as long as it work. T-T
if the arrow didn't even show up, it's a sign of a mod conflict, some other mod has overridden the ability bar class, you may want to use alternate mod launcher to find it.