locked on HyperPupil IT IS A BUG

Jackal

locked on HyperPupil IT IS A BUG

Post by Jackal »

Okay, so I have a save file now

my ranger, buckeye, Lucas Hoffman

in the save game, i haven't used the auto loader yet, so first do that,

then shoot at the advent soldier with a 56% chance to hit... when you miss, the shot only goes up to 66% even though he has Locked On and HyperReactive Pupils

the only question is how do i upload it... and it's now showing up with the title i gave it... it says invalid extension
JulianSkies

Re: locked on HyperPupil IT IS A BUG

Post by JulianSkies »

Jackal wrote:Okay, so I have a save file now

my ranger, buckeye, Lucas Hoffman

in the save game, i haven't used the auto loader yet, so first do that,

then shoot at the advent soldier with a 56% chance to hit... when you miss, the shot only goes up to 66% even though he has Locked On and HyperReactive Pupils

the only question is how do i upload it... and it's now showing up with the title i gave it... it says invalid extension
Upload it to a file-sharing service. Google Drive works wonders for me, personally. Dropbox also works.
Also have you looked over the aim mods in the left side of the HUD to see if all the modifiers apply? Dodge can be a little weird sometimes.

Edit: Also, post this in the bug report forum, the correct place.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

ndessell

Post by ndessell »

http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... m.php?f=17

the bug report sub-forum in literally listed at the top of the long war 2 forum with the other lw2 subforums.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

Thanks for the save! According to the shot wings, and looking in the debugger, this isn't a bug. You shot at the captain with Buckeye with your previous shot, so the 56% at the start of this turn includes the locked-on bonus. When you shoot and miss, it bumps to 66% to account for hyper-reactive pupils, and the locked-on bonus is still there since you're still shooting at the same target as the last two shots.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

tracktwo wrote:Thanks for the save! According to the shot wings, and looking in the debugger, this isn't a bug. You shot at the captain with Buckeye with your previous shot, so the 56% at the start of this turn includes the locked-on bonus. When you shoot and miss, it bumps to 66% to account for hyper-reactive pupils, and the locked-on bonus is still there since you're still shooting at the same target as the last two shots.

ahhhhhh, thanks! and I also learned where the bug forum is, in case I think i find one again.