Shadowkeeper/Sharpshooter bug

MrCritterfur

Shadowkeeper/Sharpshooter bug

Post by MrCritterfur »

So, I decided to have another playthrough before WotC comes out. And I think LW2 is the only new addition since my last playthrough.

I have the Hunter weapons, and everything was fine. Until I tried to add some accessories to my sharpshooter.

I gave him tracer rounds and a ceramic plating, and the Shadowkeeper disappeared, and reverted back to a basic pistol.

When I go to secondary weapons, it won't let me pick Shadowkeeper. It's not even listed. But it's my understanding that with LW2, you switched pistols to utilities, not secondary weapons.

So when I go to utility items, it says I can't pick Shadowkeeper because it says my Sharpshooter can only have one pistol.

So when I try to "drop" my pistol from my secondary slot, instead of dropping it, it adds more pistols to my pistol count.

Is there a way to fix this? I can give my shadowkeeper to any other soldier I have. But I prefer to give them to Sharpshooters.

Running:

LW2 v.1.4
Platform: iMac
Other mods: Biotic Class, Capnbubs Accessories Pack, Elerium grounds, Free the Hood, LW2 Operator class, More Squad Size Upgrades, RAGE Helmet, Stalker Class LW2, [LW]Tier III Grenades (none of which caused problems before now, not that that means they aren't).

As for repro-ing the bug, I just added a ceramic plate to a utility slot, and the Shadowkeeper was removed. Now whenever I try to put it back, it won't let me because the pistol is in the secondary slot.

I do have a save game (I put my five most recent ones, because it seemed to affect a save game from before the glitch occurred).
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zrbyj4xtz0od ... T3Pqa?dl=0

Thank you.
bountygiver

Re: Shadowkeeper/Sharpshooter bug

Post by bountygiver »

if your sharpshooter has pistol as secondaries, it looks like you have some mod conflicts causing vanilla sharpshooter to appear in your LW2.
MrCritterfur

Re: Shadowkeeper/Sharpshooter bug

Post by MrCritterfur »

bountygiver wrote:if your sharpshooter has pistol as secondaries, it looks like you have some mod conflicts causing vanilla sharpshooter to appear in your LW2.
Yeah, got it figured out. I gave up because my game was going crazy, and restarted. And everything is working fine now.

Apparently I started my game in vanilla without realizing it, and then loaded it in LW2. And that's where the problems started.

But it's all good now.