Crash on completing Power relay on power coil

jinwoo1601

Crash on completing Power relay on power coil

Post by jinwoo1601 »

I am playing the latest 1.4 version of LW2 on Steam on Windows 10.

I have tried deleting the inis, disabling all mods other than LW2, but didn't work.

It is August 27th, 2035 in Advent occupied Earth, and my game crashes upon the completion of the power relay on shielded power coil.

Game doesn't crash when you get the pop-up message when the construction is completed. Game does crash when I try to go back to the base screen in any way. Clicking "View Facility"? Crash. Infiltrating a squad on a mission? Upon squad selection screen, crash.

The mods that I use with LW2 are mostly cosmetic or interface changes. Below is the list.

Titanfall Gear
Titanfall Sparks
SECTION 9 CUSTOMIZATION PACK #1
Add Part Names
Stenchfury Modular Helmets
Stenchfury Modular Armors
StarCraft2 Voice Mod Part1
Liara T'Soni Voice Pack
ME3 Liara Squadmate
Starcraft II Nova Squadmate
Yet Another F1
Grenade Throwing Tweaks
MtM's LW2 Squad Icon Pack
LW2: View Infiltrating Squad
LW2: Better Squad Icon Selector
LW2: ShowMeTheSkills Revived
Show me the skills
Evac All
Free Camera Rotation

I would love to provide a save file but below attachment option doesn't allow me to attach one. Tried putting it into a folder, creating a zip file, and attaching the zip file but it says file is too large.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Re: Crash on completing Power relay on power coil

Post by tracktwo »

To provide a save please upload it to a cloud host like gdrive/Dropbox/whatever and post a link. Thanks!
jinwoo1601

Post by jinwoo1601 »

FIXED: Validating game caches have fixed the problem! If you still want my game save for development purposes, I am more than willing to provide it!
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

If validating the game files fixed it it's unlikely to be a LW2 bug or anything we can do anything about, so I don't think I'll need the save for this. Glad you got it fixed though!