Can anyone pls mod the gatling-gunner appearance ? Details inside

sirburton

Can anyone pls mod the gatling-gunner appearance ? Details inside

Post by sirburton »

Hi guys. I'm just new in the LW2 world and look pretty challenging. But there's something i suddenly noticed and i'd like to ask if anyone can mod this. I don't like the the grenadier class being splitted in gatling-gunner and grenadier. Mostly I don't like the aesthetic of the new gatling class, with that knife on the back. Looks awful in my opinion. So I guess there are 3 ways to solve this:
1) delete new gatling and granadier classes and restore the vanilla grenadier class
2) remove the knife from the new gatling class and add something else like a "heavy pistol" on the hip of the soldier (standard position for pistols in game) with inherent skills
3) just move the knife from the back to the hip (pistol place, or maybe opposite side so the soldier can also carry the pistol eventually)

So can you pls mod this and provide the files needed for the change? I prefer the third solution
Thx in advance
Last edited by sirburton on Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fearless Xcoms! --> Here
wadeanthony

Re: Can anyone pls mod the gatling-gunner appearance ? Details inside

Post by wadeanthony »

sirburton wrote: 3) just move the knife from the back to the hip (pistol place, or maybe opposite side so the soldier can also carry the pistol eventually)
You mean something like this?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =850762937
please delete my account, I know long use it.
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

wadeanthony wrote:
sirburton wrote: 3) just move the knife from the back to the hip (pistol place, or maybe opposite side so the soldier can also carry the pistol eventually)
You mean something like this?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =850762937
yes precisely! Works properly with latest LW2 ?
We have only that version with knife and pistol on same place, or is there a version with one gear per side?
Can you pls link me where to download it, on nexus for example * _ * ?
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

BUMP
Can anyone pls do anything about this ?
Arcalane

Post by Arcalane »

It hasn't even been 24 hours. Why don't you try it and see? The Subscribe button is right there.
wadeanthony

Post by wadeanthony »

Sorry I don't know how to change the location and I didn't see it on nexus. It's best to ask the author yourself or ask /r/xcom2mods to see even someone knows how to change the position. I think the author talks about it in the comments a bit. I also don't want to be the one to download and upload someone else's work.
please delete my account, I know long use it.
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

Ye i press subscribe but there's no download at all. Anyone knows if it is on some other site too ?
Krzysztof z Bagien

Post by Krzysztof z Bagien »

If you subscribe to Steam Workshop mod, it will be downloaded automatically when you launch the game. You don't have to do anything else.