AWC Respec & Ability Learning Timers

Poobah

AWC Respec & Ability Learning Timers

Post by Poobah »

I'd like to mess with the respec timers in AWC, as well as the timers for training the AWC abilities. So far all I've found is 157&158 in XCOMLW_Overhaul that are about whether or not there should be a multiplier for the AWC Respec timer based on rank, but I couldn't find the actual timer setting itself and don't really want to just turn off and have no increased timer for higher ranks at all. I'd appreciate a pointer to the file and lines I need, thanks :)
Hidoi

Re: AWC Respec & Ability Learning Timers

Post by Hidoi »

For the respec timers check out deaconivory's post:

http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 20&t=23738
Poobah

Post by Poobah »

Ah I could have sworn I searched that file for the keyword respec, much appreciated, thanks!
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

Training time for AWC abilities are in the file XComLW_AWCPack.ini. Look for TrainingDaysForAWCLevel and PistolTrainingMultiplier. Those are the values you want to edit to change how long it takes to train the various level abilities. If you reduce the time required to train higher level abilities, i suggest you increase RequiredRankForAWCTraining so that you need to be rank 6 to learn AWC level 3 abilities, but you learn them faster (with less time in the tank)