[Bug?] Cannot increase squad size to 12.

Emerging_Chaos

[Bug?] Cannot increase squad size to 12.

Post by Emerging_Chaos »

I'm having trouble with increasing the max squad size for certain missions (mainly AssaultAlienBase_LW - which I'm assuming is indeed the final liberation mission) to 12 soldiers.

Now, I've done everything that should lead this to work, and the new UI on the geoscape on the bottom says I should be able to bring in 12 soldiers as opposed to 10. But when I enter the squad select screen, I'm limited to 10 soldiers.

I followed this guide to make sure I did things correctly http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... 763930586/

I changed "m_iMaxSoldiersOnMission=" to 12 which correctly updated the squad management "view squad" screen to show all 12 instead of 10 soldiers. So the UI should be functioning correctly.

I'm on LW2 v1.2 - the changes I made worked for v1.1.

Anyone know why this isn't working?
LeaderEnemyBoss

Re: [Bug?] Cannot increase squad size to 12.

Post by LeaderEnemyBoss »

Emerging_Chaos wrote:I'm having trouble with increasing the max squad size for certain missions (mainly AssaultAlienBase_LW - which I'm assuming is indeed the final liberation mission) to 12 soldiers.

Now, I've done everything that should lead this to work, and the new UI on the geoscape on the bottom says I should be able to bring in 12 soldiers as opposed to 10. But when I enter the squad select screen, I'm limited to 10 soldiers.

I followed this guide to make sure I did things correctly http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... 763930586/

I changed "m_iMaxSoldiersOnMission=" to 12 which correctly updated the squad management "view squad" screen to show all 12 instead of 10 soldiers. So the UI should be functioning correctly.

I'm on LW2 v1.2 - the changes I made worked for v1.1.

Anyone know why this isn't working?
Was the mission already present before you made this change? If i remember correctly this change only applies to newly spawned missions.
Emerging_Chaos

Re: [Bug?] Cannot increase squad size to 12.

Post by Emerging_Chaos »

Ooooh ok, yeah it was already spawned before I made the ini changes. That's probably the issue then. Cheers.