Where is the Golden Path Missions infiltration value defined?

LordYanaek

Where is the Golden Path Missions infiltration value defined?

Post by LordYanaek »

As title ask : where is the Golden Path Missions infiltration value defined?
I found the default infiltration in XComLW_InfiltrationSettings.ini as well as some BaseInfiltrationModifier_Hours settings for some missions in the "template" part of XComLW_Activities.ini but the only entries for Golden Path missions in this file are in the [LW_Overhaul.X2StrategyElement_DefaultAlienActivities] part and there is no infiltration setting there.

Is InfiltrationLiberationFactor the only control we have over the time it takes to infiltrate those? This setting will include the regular Avatar facilities in addition to the Golden Path missions and i'd like to try an increase of the base infiltration to make liberation of more than 1 region something that actually helps you for victory as it seems the trend currently is to just liberate one region as early as possible and then try to rush the Golden Path as fast as possible (rather than play a "Long War" :( )
chrisb
Pavonis Dev

Re: Where is the Golden Path Missions infiltration value defined?

Post by chrisb »

Do you mean the lines between BaselineHours and LiberationFactor?

With it being 10/13/15/16 days by difficulty for 5 guys, that grows to 40/52/60/64 days with no liberation at all to hit 100%. Taking down the network tower cuts that back down to 10/13/15/16 for 10 guys and 4/5.2/6/6.4 for taking out the HQ. Of course this doesn't take into account any other sort of increases/decreases.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

chrisb wrote:Do you mean the lines between BaselineHours and LiberationFactor?
Yep, exactly those lines :mrgreen:

I don't think i was drunk, that probably means i'm blind :oops: :roll:

We need a :facepalm: smiley!
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

Well.. in your defense, these values aren't declared as "real" days but rather with total HOURS in strict float numbers (240f=10days!). :)