Long War 2 Console Commands

Start with the fundamentals.

Moderator: deaconivory

Forum rules
Players can post in Long War 201 threads but not start new ones.
LordYanaek

Re: Long War 2 Console Commands

Post by LordYanaek »

glad you found a way to solve it. Yes [ubool] was certainly a placeholder for an actual boolean (true/false) argument.
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

SetAlertLevel.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

DLC Missions
"ADVENT Avenger" posted those on Steam in the description of a mod that forces those same missions to spawn. Since it's fairly common in LW1.2 that those missions never spawn, having those listed here seems like a good idea.
  • Hunter's Weapon PoI (Not recommended, this PoI will duplicate and is fairly common)

Code: Select all

SpawnPOI true 1 POI_HunterWeapons
  • The Nest (mission unlocking Alien Rulers)

SpawnPOI true 1 POI_AlienNest
  • Lost Towers (mission to unlock the Spark)

SpawnPOI true 1 POI_LostTowers
mazz0

Post by mazz0 »

Is there a command to add a Resistance Mec to a region? I captured two on the codex coordinates mission but they didn't show up. I'm sure we would have carried them out along with the alien portal thingy, so I'd like to add them :)
mazz0

Post by mazz0 »

mazz0 wrote:Is there a command to add a Resistance Mec to a region? I captured two on the codex coordinates mission but they didn't show up. I'm sure we would have carried them out along with the alien portal thingy, so I'd like to add them :)
Found it!

LWAddResistanceMec [region]
boy_cad

Post by boy_cad »

Hello.
Im looking for a command which will clear a soldier stuck in officer training, freeing the OTS slot and returning her to 'Available' status. As far as I can see, she's not going anywhere, and I cant cancel her training normally.
Im not sure if its a bug or a mod-meddling glitch, but I posted here http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 17&t=24195
boy_cad

Post by boy_cad »

Re: above stuck soldier:
I just demolished the facility> then consoled GiveFacility > GiveResource Supplies> Upgrade the GTS> add soldier for training> Cancel training; and thus successfully removed the soldier and returned her to "Available" status. Adding the ability she was training for would be nice, though.
HappyNinja

Post by HappyNinja »

gassrex wrote:GiveResource codex brain?
any command for codex brain?
additem corpsecyberus [INT]
TwistedOne73

Post by TwistedOne73 »

gassrex wrote:GiveResource codex brain?
any command for codex brain?
The console command name for the codex brain is: "Cyberus" so in the console command window (once I have one in my inventory):

GiveResource CorpseCyberus 100
sinthemau

Post by sinthemau »

Hi,
I cannot find the Console Commands for the LW2 specific PCS, I need PSI Offense that I had only one but already used.
Can anyone share it if you know?
Thanks a lot
boy_cad

Post by boy_cad »

sinthemau wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:01 pm Hi,
I cannot find the Console Commands for the LW2 specific PCS, I need PSI Offense that I had only one but already used. Can anyone share it if you know? Thanks a lot
Ive seen them around somewhere. Im looking for the 'Combat Rush" PCS code myself, and I'll tpost back if I find it.

I also have a question about which console commands are best to use to end an unwanted mission. I'd like to to do it without gaining any experience. 'endbattle xcomwins true' crashes the game.

(Theres been a plauge of red UFO's buzzing around me, and the second defense in a month just popped.)

edit:for PCS identification, maybe take a look at this reddit> https://redd.it/6ab55v