My Feedback

Torlek

My Feedback

Post by Torlek »

1. If I at the start of the game don't roll 2 councilors with control nation and decent PER I instantly restart. Could we select our initial councilors?
2. The Tech Tree needs lots of TLC:
a: Make Techs unlocked by a Tech clickable in the description of the unlocking Tech•
b: Give me a way to hide bypassed Techs.
c: A comparison feature where I can compare a to-be-researched component to another component. (Reuse it in the Ship designer)
3. Dump the restrictions on refitting ships. It leads to a million obsolete ship classes, which are a pain to deal with. Alternatively give me a way to rename ship classes after I created them so I can call my Ship Class something like "<Name> (description)", so I can keep them straight.
3.5 I am assuming that refining always costs a ton of water is the intended behavior.
4 When building Station/Habitat components give me information about the building boni (for example xeno research bonus) I am already getting and the amount of power production/consumption under construction. Currently, I have a spreadsheet on the other screen used to keep track of that.
5. Info on which asteroids currently have a colony ship on the way.
6. Don't hide the alien threat meter.
7. Unit of mesurment confusion. Money/Influence/ect. income by day, month and year is used in various situation. Personally I am not a great fan of dividing stuff by 30 In my head.
8, Reverse the order of operatiion when assignIg missions to councilors. First let me select the location and mission type, then give me the percentages of the various councilors, where I select one of them. I want let say the control point in Russia, why would I care if Joe Shmo are Jane Doe gets me the point,
9. Let me assigne Ship to Overwatch a location(s)
10. If spliting a fleet in half is the approved way of forcing an engagment automate that.
Torlek

Re: My Feedback

Post by Torlek »

11. Give us a way to cancel transfers as long as the ships are still in the loiter phase.
Torlek

Re: My Feedback

Post by Torlek »

12. In the refit screen. The Docked Ship selection needs to be bigger and filterable.
13. Besides "Obsolete", I would like another level for ship classes I can refit to but don't want to build new. This is useful if I design a ship class that is to be refit compatible with an older one but don't intend to build it new.