For general discussion about XCOM: Long War
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:04 am
Am currently modding long war 1, making patcher GUI mods and i'd like to know where can i find the specific functions in the UPK.
- Make field surgeon more useful by increasing it from 1 Hp to 3 HP wounds so that its worth picking
- Make concealment work in low profile
- Make number of abductions 3 instead of 1 and make them give random rewards, not just cash rewards.
- Make hit and run and close encounters work with run and gun perk
i just want to know where can i find those functions so i can start modding, like for example i know i can find Neural Feeback at XGUnit.ApplyNeuralFeedback in XComGame.upk
Any help is really appreciated as i have no clue where to look for those functions.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1007
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:12 am
- Location: Colorado
It would be a significant undertaking for me to dig these out, I'm afraid, so you might try the Long War Rebalanced guys.