Mising Long War features

Troubleshooting instructions here
Lyanden

Mising Long War features

Post by Lyanden »

Finally got around to trying the Long War mod and so far have been having a blast with the new gameplay/mechanics. Thank you so much for your work on the mod.

As the title says though, I seem to have run into a few issues and didn't find them browsing through the topics here, hence the post.

Pics for all items when in the load out screen (and the reward windows after missions are missing), most new weapons are missing/invisible when equipped.
Same case with XCOM soldier flags. Most flags of countries not present in vanilla EW show up as a USA flag (I.E. Pakistan, Slovakia etc displaying as USA) on the uniforms, and completely absent on the barracks window showing your roster.
Voices are also back to the default vanilla ones.

I am on a PC using windows 10, installed by using the file from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom/mods/88/? ... 3D88&pUp=1 and had steam off while installing the mod.

Is this perhaps an issue with Long War compatibility with the current Xcom:EW version? Or is Steam messing with the files the mod changes/has something to do with the 'phone-home' feature?

Thank you for your time
Lyanden

Re: Mising Long War features

Post by Lyanden »

nevermind, got it working.

re-deleted config folder, but this time via deleting the whole XCOM - Enemy Within folder where save files are kept then reverifying the install before reinstalling long war.

please close this thread