Sharpshooter with no holotargeter as secondary? Can't be right...

smokesignal

Sharpshooter with no holotargeter as secondary? Can't be right...

Post by smokesignal »

So I just started messing around with mods, played LW2 overhaul by itself briefly but decided to try the LW2 Perk Pack, toolbox, smg pack and some other mods to see how it spiced up compared to vanilla (or wotc specifically since I went xcom 1, waited on 2 and picked it up after wotc came out. ) Anyway, did gatekeeper everything fine, mods working, liking the mods additions, all 4 soldiers levelled, promoted soldiers after mission and when I go to armory I have the LW classes (assault, gunner, shinobi, etc) but it seems off, for example my sharpshooter (one of the 4 from gatekeeper) has the 3 tiers of abilities but has a pistol in secondary instead of holo. I think one of the other classes had the wrong secondary as well. Is this normal? Do I get the holo and/or secondary weapons as I progress or should I be able to loadout with the holo on my second mission (which is what I was settting up to do when I noticed the pistol)? Just figured I'd ask before I go any further and see if its normal or just the way it is or what. Is it different when using the perk pack vs lw2 total, or should my sharpshooter have the holotargeter? thanks guys
Plockets

Re: Sharpshooter with no holotargeter as secondary? Can't be right...

Post by Plockets »

The LW2 mod already incorporates Perk Pack, Toolbox, and SMG pack in addition to a load of other tweaks/fixes/mods to the vanilla game. Perk Pack/Toolbox/SMG enable parts of the LW2 content in the vanilla game, and should not be used with the LW2 mod itself. AFAIK, none of them are WotC compatible, except perhaps SMG pack?
bingo12345

Re: Sharpshooter with no holotargeter as secondary? Can't be right...

Post by bingo12345 »

don't use any longwar xx mods with longwar 2. long war 2 already has bunch of them in itself.